A Great Man...



I just want to say how sad I was to hear about President Hinckley passing away. He was such an amazing human being and did so much for our church. I loved his sweet smile and those eyes that disappeared when was happy. His stamina was impressive as he traveled around the world. He was the epitome of humility, and optimism and love was shown to everyone. He never judged anyone for their differences and was adamant about the members of the church being just as unconditional. I was so impressed that leaders of all nations and religions respected and admired him. That is a sign of truly a good person too all. As I think back on the last handful of Prophets we've had, my heart fondly remembers President Kimball... and now President Hinckley. I think because they both were with us for so long and did so much. Of course I loved the others, but my heart is touched just a little more by these two. What great walks and talks those two will have now as they reconnect... and I can only imagine the joyous reunion between his darling wife and he. One that I wish I could witness. He will be so missed.

Comments

Kari said…
I will miss seeing that sweet smile at conference! What a wonderful example to all :)