Sundance Film Festival...


... It's here and I'm not too happy about it. This town becomes a mad house and the driving is horrendous. Luckily this year, they are not renting out part of our office so we won't have to deal directly with anyone> But, there will be tons of people down the hall at Park City TV and it's almost as bad. (yes, everyone who lives in Park City hates being invaded by all the people from California). It goes from the 17-27... That is a long time to inconvenience a whole town !!

I don't care who you are... I'm totally over being star struck !!

Comments

Kari said…
Tell me how you REALLY feel about it, Deb! I can only imagine the chaos that comes along with all the media and celebrities. And for 10 days?! I'd find that the perfect time to go on vacation!!!
Kasey said…
So THAT's why I didn't see anyone famous in LAX today. :) They're all in UT.