Being Trendy...







If I see one more pair of FUR LINED BOOTS I'm going to scream ~~~

Granted, many of them are cute. But seriously... there are other winter shoes to choose from ladies. They are on EVERY single female I've seen. Geez !! They are all over Park City right now and it's so absurd the way these women are TRYING to look so " Hollywood". And I'm talking about the people attending the premiers, not the actual celebrities. And the ones I've chosen don't even come close to how lavish a lot of them have been. Luckily we only have 2 more days of this madness. Don't get me wrong, I love what Robert Redford has done over the years to promote independent films. Josh and I have tons of them in our movie collection. It has just grown so out of control and is more of a fashion show then people actually caring about the films. But what do I know... I just live in Heber

Comments

Kari said…
If it makes you feel any better I don't own any fur lined boots ... but then again I get to wear flip flops all year ;) Glad your Sundance days are almost over!!
Carolyn Hansen said…
No fur lined boots for me either but I'm pretty sure I'd buy some if I was going to the Sundance Film Festival (hee-hee).