Hair Pictures ...

I admit it... I have been a slacker when it comes to this blog. I don't know what's wrong with me. (well I do, but that's another story). I have just lost all interest lately. No offense to anyone. I love that you all read my blog and I will try to get back on track !! As promised, here are some shots of my new do.. although it's not the greatest picture. This was right after I got home from the salon and I can always style my hair "the way I like it" after they cut it. I'm sure all women are like that. And, I forgot to have Josh take a "before" picture, so here is one of me with long, relaxed curls. Kind of far away, but you get the idea with the whispy bangs and all. And then the "after" shot. It really does look so much better when I do it. But I still love it. She cut off about 9 inches (although from the before picture, you can't really tell how long it is. It was about to the middle of my back). She went shorter then I wanted, but it turned out really cute and I love having a new (old, I've had this style before) hair do. Josh, once he picked his mouth up off the floor when I walked in, said he actually really likes it. This, coming from a guy who loves long hair on girls. Anyway... here they are...



Before...


...And After


Comments

Unknown said…
I absolutely love it!
Kasey said…
Deb, I love it! And I know exactly what you mean about giving it your own style. Day 2 is always so much better for me. :)
Carolyn Hansen said…
So cute! I do really like it.
Kari said…
Adorable!! I will agree that I NEVER like the way other people style my hair - it's never "right." What IS wrong with you? Do I need to guess?!
Laurie said…
So cute Deeb! :-)