So Sad




Could this photo be any sweeter


I love the way she is looking at him.




I don't know why it is, but whenever someone famous, someone that I have watched many times and admire as an actor, dies, it makes me feel so sad and weird in a disconnected/connected way. I've always thought Heath Ledger was talented and really threw himself into his roles. And I've kind of been obsessed (daily reading of articles if you call that obsessed) with him since he passed away. He just seemed like such a down to earth person and very shy and not into all the attention he got from being an actor. And even though his relationship w/ his fiance didn't' work out, I have been so touched by the way he spoke of her while they were together and his devotion to his little girl, who he was "over the moon in love with". I feel so sad for Michelle Williams and their baby girl.

And now there is a certain religious group in Kansas planning to picket his funeral all because he was in the movie Brokeback Mountain. They say " God hates F**s" and "Heath Ledger died and is in Hell because he played a gay character". This truly makes me sick to my stomach. The level of ignorance in people just astounds me. First of all, God does not hate, and 2nd of all, way to be Christlike people. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Here his family is devastated by their loss and just want to say goodbye to him in private and these idiots will be outside chanting about what a horrible person he was. SHAME ON THEM !!

So... no matter what is said by all the media (and my opinion is that it was an accident. I could be wrong but who really cares anyway.) He was a great actor and had so much to offer in every aspect of his life).

What a beautiful and soul searching human being.

Comments

Kari said…
What a tragic loss. I loved him in "A Knight's Tale." His talents will be missed - and his hotness.