Beep Beep Beep...Wide Load !!!







Please don't judge me and my double chin ... and don't let the double chin scare you... it seems to be the only place I'm really gaining any weight. (plus, I always have a double chin. I was born with a double chin. No matter how skinny my body is.. there it is... the double chin).

So this is me at a week shy of 5 months. I have been feeling pretty good lately. Things look really good with the baby so far (fingers, toes, all my hair and eyes crossed, plus knocking on wood) so we pray every day that things continue to move forward. We have our ultrasound tomorrow so we should find out if it's a boy or girl. Pretty exciting! I have had a feeling all along that it will be a girl, but... who knows. We just want a healthy baby !! I'm feeling it kick, but it's still too light for Josh to feel on the outside. He is patiently waiting though :) He is so excited about this baby and can't wait. He as usual, is very protective of me and and the belly.

Every time I look down at my stomach... I think I fall more and more in love with my husband.

Comments

Kari said…
Super cute belly pics!! So fun to SEE you preggers! Can't wait to hear what you find out tomorrow :)
Carolyn Hansen said…
Love the cute belly shots. I wish I'd taken some...ever.
Lisa said…
I love your belly! Can't wait to start getting my daily email from Deb again...