Riddle...

What is:

The size of a larage avocado
4 months
June 29
4 1/2 inches long
3 1/2 ounces

Comments

Laurie said…
Pick me!Pick me! I know!I know!:-)If it's the BEST NEWS EVER, than I know I'm right! Congratulations MOM! Love Ya! Laurie
Kasey said…
Congratulations, Deb! I was hoping that was the explanation behind you not feeling very well lately. :)
Uncle Nick said…
You may have uncles who are as happy as I at reading your subtle announcement but I guarantee there are none happier than I. God bless you and Josh and the new life the two of you have begun with His help!

I Love you 2(+)!!!
Kari said…
Congrats, little Woogit!! I will be eagerly awaiting updates and pictures as they come along :) I wondered if you didn't have an announcement to make ;) Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!!!
Carolyn Hansen said…
I too was curious. So happy for you guys!!!