4 Days Til' Boise...

I am excited for this coming weekend. We're leaving Friday around one and heading to Boise to spend the weekend with my mom and dad. They are flying in from Ohio on Thursday and staying with Ken & Ann (Dad's brother and wife). They chose Boise to spend their anniversary so they could see BRENNON & RYAN !! So, since we didn't get to see them at Christmas, we are definitely headed that way. It should be a great weekend seeing everyone. We hung on to our Christmas presents for Bren & Ryan so it will be so fun to watch them open what we got for them. I also made mom and dad something very special for their anniversary, so I am so excited to finally show it to them. I know they are going to LOVE it !! I know I do :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't wait to hear all about your trip to Boise. Have fun!
Kari said…
Have a wonderful trip!! Enjoy your time with your family :)