Our Home

Our Home

Is small
And cozy
And ours
It is filled with
Love and laughter
It is overflowing with
Baby stuff
Our love
And smells good
All the time
Wonders from the kitchen
Candles and music
A cottage of what I long for
This is where we became
A family
Daddy
Mommy
And children
Gracie Oliver Noah
I have never been
Happier
My life full
Only to get better
With time
More in love with my
Husband
Then the day I married him
Wonderful provider
Hard working
Loves his boy
And wife
The simple life
Is what we strive for
Finding joy
In the little things
It doesn’t take much
To make us happy
Being with friends
And family
Being good to
Each other
Love
Hugs and kisses
Being us

Comments

Lindsey Marie said…
Amen!!! Beautiful Deb!
iKari Designs said…
So beautifully written ... perfectly captures your life :D