Noah's Baby Book

In Noah's baby book there are two very special pages: A letter from Mommy, and A letter from Daddy. Josh's letter to his son was so sweet.

Dear Noah,

It has been a full year since you were born. You have brought us so much happiness! I am so proud to be your daddy. Your first year of life has been joyous for many reason. I think the biggest one is that mommy has been able to stay home with you every day to watch you grow. Even though I'm at work a lot, it seems like all your "firsts" have happened when I was home. (like, talking, crawling, walking and clapping). I am really looking forward to this summer. You are going to help daddy outside. We are going to have so much fun with the yard and garden. I won't even tell mom if you eat some critters or dirt. Most importantly, we are going to go camping and hiking! I can't wait until you fit on my back with the pack. I love you so much son! I look forward to all your other "firsts". Remember, if Daddy isn't around all the time, it doesn't mean he loves you any less. Dad just has to work a lot.

Love,
Daddy

Comments