See How I've Grown...

It has been 6 1/2 months since our Noah was born. Time is passing too quickly for me. He changes and grows every day. It is so fun to watch him learn new things and develop new skills. It's amazing how much a parent loves their child. How much I love MY child. He has changed Josh and me. For the better. I can't believe that out of all the mommy's in the world, this little person came to me. How lucky I am to be Noah's mother. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sorry for all the pictures, but I am so proud of our son.















Things I’m doing:
Rolling all over place
Scooting myself around
Laughing all the time
Blowing bubbles
Jibber Jabbering
Smiling at EVERYTHING
Giving kisses & Hugs
Making funny faces
Squealing
"coughing" to get mom and dad's attention
Covering my face with the blanket
Sitting up (w/ a little help from mommy)
Covering my eyes when I eat
Posing for LOTS of pictures that mom and dad take of me

Things I love:
Playing with Daddy on the floor
Cuddling with Mommy
Having mommy rub behind my ears to help me fall asleep
My bottle
My stuffed elephant (who we affectionately call Ellie)
My blankie
Having Mommy sing "You Are My Sunshine" to me every day
My binkie
Taking bubble baths
Being tickled
Having my back rubbed
Taking walks with mommy in my stroller
Pulling my mommy’s hair
Sucking on mommy’s chin

Comments

Kasey said…
What a lucky baby!
Laurie said…
He is seriously so cute! Love all the pictures. Are you just in heaven or what? We need to catch up soon. Sorry to drop off the face of the earth. I'd love to come see you.