Fun Questions...

What's the meaning of your life?
My beautiful family



What are you trying to quit?
Josh makes these when he watches football...and they are SO good. But I've got to stop eating them.



What makes you laugh often?
The Office. I don't know how they get away with saying 1/2 the stuff they do. But it is so funny.



Share a new obsession...
All things vintage





What gives you Goosebumps?
Thinking about my wedding day!



Something you're working on right now?
I'm making a craft project for my Grandma Laney. It's a decorative binder for her to put all her love letters to my Grandpa in.



Show us the inside of something cute...
This little guy is the insides of my heart !



What's the last home cooking you had?
I made BBQ Chicken pizza the other night and it was GOOD !!


Who do you miss ? (Alive)
My Grandma Laney


What's your favorite word?


Whose style do you dig?
Jen Aniston is always very casual, but still classy.






Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
I can't remember how I found this blog called "Modern Day Pioneers",(or Little Suitcase, I can't figure out which. They are both on there) but I am so happy I did. She seems like such a lovely woman...And where I got the idea for these questions.
http://moderndaypioneers.blogspot.com/

What's the last craft you made?
I made this photo album for Noah...



A photo of the last happy mail you got?
We got a care package from my Mother-in-Law. She got Noah clothes, Josh his favorite candy, and gave me this gorgeous candlestick and decorative boxes. Love them...



Something you've bought lately?
This lovely, softer than soft blanket for my cousin and his wife who just had their beautiful little Sydney...


What are you looking forward to?
Our camping trip to Washington next week...


Post a recent snapshot of yourself.

Recent Favorite Movie?
It's not too recent, but I love this movie and can watch it over and over again...


If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
When I had longer hair (which was curly) my family thought I looked like Elaine from Seinfeld...Especially when I have my glasses on.

Comments

Terry and Alice said…
I totally love Jennifer Aniston's style too. She always looks great because she doesn't dress too trendy.