Some of My Favorite Things...right now...

These are just a few things that make my life better and make my days a little happier...It's the little things that make me smile !

I was noticing that our sink was getting some scratches on it from all the pots and pans banging around, so I went and got these mats... LOVE THEM !! No more scratches.


Once again I needed Josh to go get me some hairspray. I told him I wanted my Pantene with volumizing. He came home and said he couldn't find Pantene with "volumizing" so he got the only thing he could find with "volumizing"... and now I am totally converted to Heberal Essence hairspray. The scent of this hairspray is so heavenly. You've got to try it. White Nectarine and Pink Coral Flower. Summer time... here I come.


Not that my kid has a diaper rash, because I would never let him sit in a wet or dirty diaper long enough to acquire a diaper rash(I'm very anal about that. Kids who have bad diaper rashes have lazy parents. There is no reason for it. I'm just saying), but my sister got this for us and I used it on a little red spot on his leg the other day (from the elastic of his diaper rubbing in the crease of his leg) and it worked like a charm. It smells good too, unlike most butt ointments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this stuff. Paul brought it home when Kenzie was born and I laughed at him. Now it's my favorite.