Hum Drum Thursday...

Not a lot going on today. No laundry to do. No dishes to do. I'm pretty much caught up on everything so here's what I'm doing.

~ Noah and I are spending the day doing crafty things. Well, he's just watching mommy... I'm doing all the work. I'm working on a couple Mother's Day presents that are going to be so cute. I can't wait to give them to our mom's. I'll be sure to put pictures up when they are done.

~ I'm making candles too. The house smells sooo good !

~Taking funny pictures of Noah...almost a daily ritual now. I laid him down for a little (supervised)tummy time... to work his neck muscles, although, his are already really strong. And he did great at first. Even calmed down and laid there quietly. Then, he chucked his pacy and the next thing I see is him sticking his whole (practically) fist in his mouth. I was dying laughing. I think this kid is going to have a funny personality.



~ I finally found the perfect picture to go in the one frame I had left in Noah's room. Remember this frame ? I found an old card that I have had, literally for about 10 years now. I think it is so hilarious and cute. It matches the frame perfectly and I am so glad I saved it. Who would have thought, all those years ago, that the card would end up in my little boys room ?



~Hanging the beautiful Rooster picture my parents got us when they were in Thailand last year. LOVE IT ! It goes perfectly in our Cottage Rooster Kitchen.

Comments