Other House Projects...

While mom and dad were out here for the baby, and AFTER they finished the nursery, Dad, Josh and my uncle Ken worked on a few more projects around the house.

We had this wasted space in between our kitchen and the family room. It was big enough to put a table in, but too small to actually eat around it. So the table ended up just being piled with papers. So.. dad and Josh made a wall, and door for a separate little room that would become our PANTRY !! I was so happy to have a pantry. Our kitchen doesn't have a lot of cabinet space, so this was something I really wanted. Plus, selling a house with a pantry is a big bonus. Especially here in Utah. It looks so great and Josh has had a BALL organizing it and building our food storage. It has been stocked even more so since these pictures. And we love the deep freezer Josh bought to go in there as well.

The other night Josh was in there getting something and I heard him say to himself... " I LOVE this pantry " :)

Then after the pantry was done, they made a shelf for my microwave to go over the oven. LOVE IT !! It gives me so much more space on my counter. We still need to stain the wood, but we'll get to that. Looks good guys !!

Thanks to mom, dad, Josh and Ken for all their hard work around the house. It's looking better and better.












Comments

Kasey said…
That is a SWEET pantry!

Nicely done.
Kari said…
We just built shelves for our food storage last week and I *LOVE* them!!! Looks like the perfect use for your space :)