A Sad Goodbye...



Such classic, honest beauty...


And 50 years later... still beautiful...




As Josh and I were watching a football game last night, the screen at the bottom all of a sudden started to scroll news... I was so shocked when I saw that Paul Newman had died. I felt so sad. Even though I didn't know him as a person, I had developed a favorable opinion of him and the way he lived his life. He was a good human being. One, that many were lucky to call friend. I won't go into all that he did that impressed me because you can read wikipedia just as easily as I can, but I just wanted to pay a little tribute to someone who could have been proud of the life he lived and all that he left behind. And the woman he worship so much... who painfully has to wake up every day without the love of her life next to her.

Comments