Doing Somethin' Right...

Celebrating 2 years today ! Time flies when you're truly in love...

I'm so proud to be yours... I love you Josh

Happy Anniversary...

PS... had a follow up visit to the Dr. yesterday. Everything is going well. The cerclage looks strong. My Dr. said my cervix was "lovely". Good to know ! I can't get in to do the ultrasound until Oct. 27th. They were booked up. I'm 16 weeks right now. I'll be 21 weeks by then. Boy or girl ? What do you think ?

PSS... feeling those baby flutters. Not actual hard kicks yet, but the beautiful beginnings that make a mama say "was that my baby?" :) Love that feeling...

Comments

Kasey said…
Great news Deb! And happy anniversary.
Anonymous said…
So exciting! You are a very lucky girl or should I say Josh is a very lucky man to have you as a wife!