Barefoot Contessa



I HEART Ina Garten

I wish I could call this woman my friend and go over to her house for amazing meals and wonderful company. She is my favorite personality on the Food Network. She is so calming and peaceful. When I sit down to watch her I just feel... happy. Many of the other chefs on the network drive me nuts with their annoying personalities, but Ina has never made me want to change the channel. The food she prepares is easy too. (I have several of her cookbooks) I love her house in the Hampton's. I love her silly looking little husband, whom she obviously adores. The way she speaks to him and about him makes me appreciate her even more. She has a wide arrange of life long friends who come over and you can just tell she is someone who is very accepting and loving. She seems like such a genuinely happy person, it's hard not to "HEART" her...

Thanks for making me happy Barefood Contessa

Comments

Kari said…
Thanks for posting this because it gave me a different perspective. I have never really enjoyed her show ... don't really know why it just never really captured my attention (perhaps because of my ADD as Steve calls it - he thinks I need 250 things going on at once). Now I will watch her with a different mindset!