Help Me !!

I need help !!

I am getting really frustrated with my non technical self. But I just don't understand all the codes, HTML and everything else that goes with it. I understand enough to post new pictures and add new elements to my blog, but I can't figure out how to bring a whole new template. I have the cutest new kit for my blog that I bought from The Shabby Shoppe and I can not for the life of me figure out how to implement it onto this blog. I had help with my other one, meaning, someone else uploaded everything for me... so obviously I didn't learn anything there. So... I'm begging for some help. It's time for a new look here at Simple Thingz. I bought the new kit back in May... and here it is almost September and I still can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm serious people... I need help :)

Thanks :)

Comments

Kari said…
I hear your cries ... needed some time to recover from updating my own - I did it WAY more complicated than I have done before so it was tricky (and very time consuming)!!! You need to e-mail me what you are hoping for. Since I'll have to design a header from scratch - the kit doesn't have one already made - I have to get a sense of what you want. I know a blog is a very personal thing so it is hard to create for someone else but I want to at least get you started with some basics :)