Blog Swap...




I was thinking about doing a blog swap... would anyone be interested ? It could be so much fun to swap things you love with someone else. Come on... getting something other then a bill in the mail has got to be appealing to you :) If anyone is interested, I would get your mailing address (kept private of course, only to be shared with whomever will be sending you something) and then match you up with another interested party. We wouldn't have to spend much ($15 tops) if anything. You can make things, buy things or whatever... just throw in a couple of your favorite things and send off to the other person. I've seen this done all over the blogging world and it looks like so much fun to get a cute package in the mail from a stranger, or from someone you know but don't see a lot. So if you want to, let me know and I'll match people up.

Comments

Laurie said…
It sounds fun! Count me in.
Anonymous said…
That sounds fun Deb.