Bruneau & Boise

Josh and I are leaving tomorrow for Boise for Labor Day weekend. It will be so good to get away and we are very excited. We are heading straight to the kids school to pick them up and take them camping for the night at Bruneau Dunes. We are going to have a great time playing on the sand dunes and hopefully swimming in the lake, provided it's not too cold. Then we'll spend Saturday night and Sunday with my uncle Ken and Aunt Ann. I can't wait to see my two little cuties that I have missed so much... Bren and Ryan.... get ready to smile.. Aunt Debbie's coming... and she's got the camera in hand !!!!!

Be back on Tuesday...

Comments

Carolyn Hansen said…
Oh have fun! Can't wait to see the pics upon your return.
Kari said…
Have a wonderful and safe trip :)
Anonymous said…
When are you going to post pics of your Boise trip? I'm excited to see them.
Anonymous said…
We need to get together. Maybe we can come up one afternoon.