We're Home....



Photo above... me this morning ! Not used to getting up early for work !

We made it back safely yesterday about 5pm. We had a good time with Josh's family and enjoyed being on the coast. We love being on the ocean. We didn't DO a whole lot this trip though. I wasn't feeling good at all pretty much the whole time. But it was so great to see family and friends and just RELAX !! We didn't take as many pictures as we normally do either which I'm bummed about. Josh is the "scenic" picture taker and I'm the "people" picture taker. But since I wasn't feeling good, taking pictures was the last thing on my mind !! Anyhoooo... once I download them, I'll put a few up :)

We had originally planned on being home Sunday, but the weather was so horrible, we had to stay an extra day. And then got stranded in La Grande OR because the highway was closed for over 200 miles. The winds on the coast were up to 100 mph, the rain was harsh and we had a total white out while driving. Josh's nuckles were white practically the whole drive home. But he got us here in one piece. Good job honey !!

I am exhausted !! It's true what they say about vacations. You need a vacation right after you get home from one just to unwind. I don't see things slowing down until after Christmas though. I'll give more updates on the trip and pick out some highlights. It DOES feel like we've been gone forever. I am very happy to be back in my own little cozy house and in my own wonderful bed !!

Comments

Kari said…
So glad to hear you made it back safely!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful and relaxing time ... just as a vacation should be :) Hope you are feeling better! Look forward to hearing more from you! WELCOME HOME!!!
Kasey said…
I was wondering if you'd get hung up in that bad weather. Happy to hear you're back home safe! :)