Polar Express...


I was reading a blog the other day and the "said blogger" mentioned how she bought the movie "Polar Express" for her little girl and she loves it. BUT... the mother who bought it can not stand it !! She thought it was so boring, so drawn out, the fact that Tom Hanks was the voice of all the adult characters drove her nuts, and so on and so on...she seriously hated the movie.

WHAT ?

Maybe I'm a little hormonal today, but that is the CUTEST MOVIE EVER !! I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not really serious about my ranting right now... but damnit... I love that movie !!

(apologies for my rage and cursing :) )

Good day sir !!

Comments

Kari said…
How do you really feel about it?! I've heard the movie several times but have never actually watched it so I can't cast a vote one way of the other. I'll assume from your post that it is fabulous :)
Carolyn Hansen said…
It is a great movie. I too could watch it over and over again, but I'm a sentimental sap like that!