New Doooo...


As of Saturday... this will be my new hair cut. My hair is to the middle of my back right now and I'm so sick of it. I am dying to have a short haircut again. One with style and body !! As pretty as my hair looks (most days) long and relaxed curls... I want something quicker and sharper... I am so excited for my appt. on Saturday and pray my fairly new hair dresser ( since moving to Heber) does a good job !! Wish me luck... I've had my hair like this ( Jennifer Aniston Do) before and Loved It ) I'll post before and after shots of new doooo !!

Comments

Kari said…
I'm sure it will be gorgeous! Will be hanging on to see pics :)
Kasey said…
I'm sure it's so cute! Are you going to post pictures?
Carolyn Hansen said…
Ummm, waiting for the pics :)
Unknown said…
Funny story....my mom just called and said that the President of my dad's company who we consider part of our family went to a Hollywood party for New Year's Eve. He met Jennifer Aniston and danced with her. Apparently, there was an interest because he gave her his phone number. My one claim to fame!