What Does It Take...

.... To get fired in my office?

Apparently I work for a company who doesn't believe in firing people who deserve to be fired!! Not even the marketing guy who does the following:

~Comes in late EVERY day

~ Takes two hour lunches EVERY day

~Takes 2 fifteen minute breaks on top of his lunch EVERY day

~Uses the company credit card to buy personal stuff (he ended up having to pay the owner/company back $800, but still... no questions were asked beyond that)

~ EVERY single agent has complained about his quality and lack of work on their marketing information

~EVERY single agent has asked the owner if he ( Chris the marketing guy ) is on drugs

~EVERY word out of his mouth is a lie

~ And... he's addicted to pain killers. He has admitted it and he carries his drugs around with him EVERY day to the office and has even offered other people some "relief".

There are no words to really describe how much I dislike this person. I'm even leaning towards the word hate. But won't use it. I am personally offended by what he gets away with here. There are hard working people in this office and he just slaps us all in the face with his blatant disregard for the rules. I have zero respect for the leaders of this company for how they handle much of what goes on around here. Luckily, they are in the SLC office and I don't' have to see them every day. But I do have to see Chris every day and it takes everything in me to not tell him exactly what I think of him. ( and for those of you who know me, you know I rarely hold in my opinion, so this is killing me )

....And I freak out and call my boss when I'm going to be 5 minutes late.... How messed up is that?

Comments

Kari said…
Your calling your boss is not messed up ... it's responsible! I'll fire him if you want me to ;)