Too Soon ?



Is it wrong that I'm listening to Christmas music already ?

Comments

Kasey said…
It seems like the holidays come AND go faster every year. I say enjoy your Christmas music as early as you'd like! :)

I'm sitting here on hold with a Sam's Club and 'Joy to the World' is playing in the background.
Sarah Markley said…
Never too soon. Seriously, I never took out the Christmas music from my changer (its been in there since last year) and I still listen to it ALL THE TIME. I am hopeless, it would seem. Love it!
Kari said…
Absolutely, positively NEVER too early!!! I can't wait to get mine out ... and I already bought the new Josh Groban :)
Anonymous said…
Well, no, because EVERY STORE I HAVE BEEN IN LATELY IS ALSO PLAYING IT!!!

What's up? Are we going to ignore thanksgiving now, or what???

But, really, go ahead, listen to your Christmas music... ;)
Unknown said…
It's not too early. In fact, Paul and I put up our tree on Sunday. Paul loves Christmas and he likes to put up the tree before Thanksgiving. It seems we get so busy traveling to visit family over the holidays that we don't get to enjoy the decorations as much.