Hair Today... Gone Tomorrow...




He went from this Grizzly Adams look ( only TEN times worse )




Back to this adorable face that I love so much


FINALLY, my husband listened to me. After months of BEGGING him to shave his beard... He did it!! He had the day off yesterday and when I got home from work, I went into the bathroom and noticed a few tiny hairs on the sink. My heart lept with hope !! And then he walked in... clean shaven and looking like the man I married. I can not express my JOY !! I love him of course, with or without the facial hair, but it's much more enjoyable to kiss those luscious lips without getting a mouthful of hair myself. THANK YOU honey... THANK YOU !!

Comments

Kasey said…
I love it when my hubby finally shaves off a beard and a smooth, soft face! They don't think that's very masculine, but they certainly figure out that they get more kisses without a mustache!
Kari said…
Gotta love a clean shaven guy!! I've experienced the same joy after a goatie ;)
Anonymous said…
Look how cute you guys are.

I know exactly what you mean. I love those smooth cheeks and soft lips. Every fall John grows the goatee back, but it's usually only temporary, so I hang in with it.

They both look great either way, though, don't they?
Uncle Nick said…
Josh looks pretty darn good with a beard and mustache. But, then again, I don't have to kiss him on a mouth surrounded by a bunch of bristly hair. Nor do I ever intend to kiss a guy with facial hair except my two sons (and grandsons if they choose to wear a beard).

On the one hand, you ladies are fortunate to have beautifully smooth, beardless facial skin that you don't have to hack away at every day with a razor-sharp (well...) razor!

On the other hand, we guys don't have to shave our legs from ankles to areas much farther north of there (thank God!!!).