Liam...4 months !

This is my sweet, sweet Liam at 4 months. As you can tell, he NEVER misses a meal and he smiles almost constantly when he is awake. I don't know how Josh and I ended up w/ two such good little boys, but we must have done something right to deserve them. I have said so many times, and I'll say it again...Liam has completed our family. I knew there was one more out there for us, and surprise... here he is !! If I could get paid for kissing his fat cheeks all day long.... I'd be rich ! It's a full-time job, but hey, someone has to do it ! (paid or not ).  You can't look at this kid and not be happy. He was sent from Heaven above and he is just that.... an angel. Here are some things we love about our LeeLee at 4 months.

  • He moans himself to sleep. ( SO cute)
  • He covers his face with his hand when he's trying to go to sleep ( even cuter than moaning)
  • He loves to follow his big brother Noah around the house ( w/ his eyes that is)
  • Even though Noah is still in denial about Liam's existence, Liam loves him anyway
  • Even though Noah hauled off and smacked Liam in the face not too long ago, Liam loves him anyway
  • He loves to eat and tries to hold the bottle himself
  • He does sit-ups/crunches when he is sitting in his swing...the kid has the strongest stomach muscles ever
  • He can stand for about 2 minutes without his legs getting tired (with us lightly balancing him) Strong legs to go along w/ the tummy
  • He smiles ALL. THE. LIVE. LONG. DAY.
  • He loves to give his mommy wet, slobbery kisses... and she just eats them up
  • He loves when his daddy sings to him
  • He has more of a grunting laugh because he doesn't know how to laugh yet
  • He looks so good in the color blue
  • People say he looks like me. But I see Noah as a baby in him  Which is confusing, because Noah was/is a mini Josh. I don't get it.  Who does Liam look like ?
  • He has the longest fingers and toes ever !!
  • His hair is growing in dark brown
  • He scoots on his back and can do a complete circle on the floor
  • The SECOND his eyes open in the morning... he is HAPPY
  • When he gets mad, he gets mad fast... just like his mama
  • He is a thumb sucker !! I wanted Noah to suck his thumb so bad and he wouldn't. I think it's so cute and I'm so happy Liam has found his chubby little thumb. I just need to stop him before he gets buck teeth... and preferably before he starts school. The other kids will eat him alive !
  • He loves to sit in his swing, in the kitchen and watch mommy cook
  • He falls asleep in his daddys' arms but not mommy's
  • He has two nicknames; Leelee, and Giff ( Gifford is his middle name)
  • He drinks his bottle, sits up. and normally burps right away. Sometimes he burps WHILST he's eating
  • When he poops, his face is hilarious. So serious !
  • Josh sings a song that says " L.I.am ( like Will.i.am from Black Eyed Peas) Liam loves it
  • He is the best traveler in the car. Usually falls right to sleep. His brother, on the other hand, hated the car until he was much older
  • He pretty much lets anyone hold him without crying or looking for mama or daddy
  • He is so curious. Always looking around
  • When I'm feeding him., he just stares at me and smiles. He looks at me as if he really does know me and it melts my heart every time
I could go on and on about this gorgeous little baby of mine, but my bragging will start to annoy people ! I am so blessed and beyond happy to be his mother. I miss him when I'm not with him. Even just running errands the other day for 4 hours.I got home and just held him up and smelled him and squished him in my arms. I want my boys to grow up and love me. I don't want to smother them and be the  "Mother-in-law  from hell " . I'm very protective of my children, so it could go either way w/ my future daughter-in-laws. We'll see ! Until that day though.... I will continue to kiss his cheeks, make farting sounds on his big belly, try to get his big brother to accept the fact that Liam is here to stay, and simple adore this little person I call my son !

We love you so much Liam !

Comments

Ed SEGuine said…
He is so cute Deb! You are truly blessed with such cute little guys. Glad you had a great holiday and hope you get snow for Idaho:)
Jen