Dontcha love it...dontcha hate it when...

Don't you love it when : Your little boy requests for you to make blueberry scones that he just " looooves" . Today, we made our 4th batch of scones in 2 weeks. I swear, Noah could survive on scones alone. Oh, and milk of course.

Don't you hate it when: You go to make your kid a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and notice that the bread has a little bit of mold on it. * the new loaf of bread is still in the freezer and your kid is starving to death*  Ummm.... leftover pasta w/ shrimp and alfredo ? Yes please.

Don't you love it when: you go see your family Doctor and learn your BMI is much lower than you thought ? Good thing I lost those 20lbs after I had Liam. I'm sure I would not have been so impressed w/ that number. I got a high 5 from my husband :)

Don't you hate it when: Your doctor feels/sees something and gets a concerned look on his face ?

Don't you love it when: You look over and see your *almost 3 year old* copying you and trying to "twirl" his fork to pick up his pasta * melt*

Don't you hate it when: You're half way through putting food in a tupperware container and you realize that it's not going to all fit. * sigh... just dirtied a dish for NO good reason*

Don't you love it when: Your fireplace puts out so much heat that you almost sweat to death, and when you walk into another room *without a fireplace, just a dumb ol' regular heater* , a temperature of 70 feels " cold " .

Don't you hate it when : You're pretty sure you'd cut off your own arm to have a diet coke, but you're too lazy to pile both kids into the car and drive to the store to get it ?

Don't you love it when:  You lay one kid down to nap, JUST as the other one is waking up ?  ( sense the sarcasm in this last one) * Will I reak all day long or do I actually get to take a shower before my husband gets home and thinks I did nothing all day but write on my blog :)

Comments