A Love Letter...



Dear Son ~ August 25, 2009

I have waited so long to write a letter like this. I waited so long for you! But my wait is over now. And it was worth it. You made me a mother Noah. For that, I will forever be grateful. My words could never do my feelings of love for you justice. You have brought so much joy to our family; And especially to me. I have never felt such pride in anything. I know your Father in Heaven sent you, specifically to us, for a reason. We needed a good boy like you. You are so happy and only cry when you are hungry, need to be changed or tired. I love spending our days together, just you and me. We are so lucky that you have a daddy who works so hard, so that I am able to be at home with you. You are growing so fast and the time is just passing us by. Your daddy and I have so many hopes for you. But we want you to live your life the way that makes you happy. Be who you are. We only want you to be happy! We want you to live a good life, and treat others with respect. Always try to put yourself in other people’s shoes so that you understand what empathy means. DO good things and BE a good person. Work hard for things so you understand what it means to be grateful. Love your family and be kind to them. In the end, family is what matters the most. So many people love you Noah. You come from a family that wanted you so much. We will do our very best to give you a good life and make happy memories for you and teach you right from wrong. We love you so much. Don’t ever forget that. I won’t let you. Thank you for being my son. Thank you for making me a better person and for making my life so full. I love you more then you will ever understand.

Love,
Mama

Comments