My Birthday...





I had such a good and RELAXING birthday !! Spending my first birthday with my SON was the best present ever !! I did the following on my special day:

Took a long bubble bath whilst reading
Watched a ton of movies
Took a long nap with Noah
Snuggled with the hubs
Ate a yummy birthday dinner of london Broil with garlic and Rosemary potoatos cooked by the hubs
Made Peach turnovers for dessert
opened presents and cards
Got a ticket for a big trip to Ohio in July
Watched it rain REALLY hard outside. The streets and yard were flooded. We stayed in our warm house while the weather raged outside. It has been such a WEIRD Summer so far. But I think the heat is here to stay.

Thanks to everyone for the cards and b-day wishes. It was a great day ! I can't believe I'm only 29 (wink)

Comments