Father's Day...






Josh was SO happy on this day. He is so proud to be Noah's Daddy. You can just see the pride and happiness in his eyes. He comes every day and the first thing he does is go straight to his boy and say hi, give kisses and tell Noah how much he missed him during the day. (forget kissing the wife first thing... it's all about Noah now :) But I wouldn't have it any other way). Noah and daddy cuddled ALL day. Mommy cooked yummy steak and chicken fajitas for dinner and we watched movies. Josh's favorite present was a rustic white picture frame I had decorated with pictures of our family in it. I hate that Josh misses all the new and fun stuff that Noah does and discovers during the day, but I am SOOOOO grateful for a husband who works so hard, so that I can stay home and raise our little boy. This is my dream job and it is the best present Josh could ever give me. Thank you sweets !!

Noah loves his daddy !! While, right now he is a mama's boy ( which is totally normal when mommy's stay home all day with them)... he loves to be in his daddy's arms and laugh. Josh is so goofy with Noah and I love that. It is so touching to see that side of him. Josh has fallen into Daddyhood so beautifully and naturally. It has made me even more in love with him.

We love you very much daddy... thank you for taking such good care of us !!

Comments