Trees...And Sunday Afternoon...

I couldn't love anything more then my two boys...





Our back yard has an apple tree and for the 2 1/2 years we've been here, it has never looked this pretty. We are hoping to get lots of apples as well. We've seen a couple out there so here's to wishing...



These are the two trees we planted for Gracie and Oliver last year. They did NOTHING as far as bloom flowers or produce plums. I was devastated thinking about the symbolism between my two babies who weren't here and the trees dying. So, when I was out the other day walking in the back yard and saw the flower buds, I started crying and ran in and got Josh. You don't know what that means to me... the sign of life on the trees is for my babies...

Don't mind the big dirt mound... Josh hasn't gotten to that yet, but he'll plant a bunch of flowers to go around the trees.

Comments

Kasey said…
That's awesome Deb! Love the pix of Gracie and Oliver's trees.
Kari said…
Thanks for sharing your story - what a blessing! I'm sure it makes you so happy to see those trees blossoming ;)