Finally... MY Mother's Day...



Look at that boy... he is just TOO cute...

The last two years have been so hard for me when it came to Mother's Day. Thinking about Gracie and Oliver and knowing they weren't here with me just broke my heart. I was a mother... I just didn't have my children with me. Nothing hurts more !!

But today... my Noah is here. Today... we celebrated !!!! He has made this day one of the best in my life. I woke up to his smiling face and just cried tears of joy. He makes my world better. He makes me want to do and be better... for myself, but also for him. I am a mother again... because of him. Thank you my little Noah.

Josh has made this a great day. He got up and made us all ( his mother is here with us as well ) breakfast burritos, and we exchanged gifts. She loved her photo album of Noah and she got me a couple more Willow Tree figurines. Josh also got me a Willow Tree figurine that I have been wanting for years. The one with the mama and her pregnant belly. I cried when I saw it because of what it represents to me. And he knew that. We are grilling hamburgers tonight with all the fixin's... my dinner choice and Josh's mom made me a pumpkin pie. What a great day !! I feel so blessed and so happy. I have my family. Josh and I have made our little house a home and it is filled with love and laughter and the smiles and sighs of our gorgeous boy. My life is nearly perfect...

Happy Mother's day to my mom and Josh's mom and to all the mommy's out there with amazing kids that bring so much joy to their families...

Comments

Kari said…
There are far more beautiful sites than of you and that sweet boy ... love you, Deb! So happy for you!!
Lisa said…
I love those Willow Tree figures! I'll start my collection of those at some point. :) I'm so happy you got the Mother's Day you've been wanting!