Top 10...

You're a new mom when...

10. You and your spouse start referring to each other as " Mommy and Daddy " instead of your actual names.

9. Even though you are sleep deprived, you could still sit and stare at your new baby all day.

8. You are all of a sudden really concerned with people thinking your kid is cute.

7. YOU are the one who cries when the Dr. gives your kid his shots.

6. During the middle of the night when he starts to fuss, you hold your breath and think " not now... just one more minute of sleep... PLEASE... "

5. You look at him and think... I couldn't love anything more.

4. You can't wait to show him off to all your friends and family

3. You're amazed at how he changes EVERY day.

2. You think the smallest things he does... will eventually make him a genius.

1. You think to yourself... I finally have my dream job. I get to stay home and take care of my house, my husband and my gorgeous little boy. And it's not even the 1950's. How lucky am I ?

I look at my husband and my son, and feel happier and more complete then I ever have.
Things are good. Really good. I'll write more later... but for now... just know I am blissfully happy...





Comments

Laurie said…
Makes me smile! He's beautiful!
Kasey said…
I can tell he looks a lot like his daddy. You should post some baby pictures of you so we can pick out shared features!
Sara said…
Just want to kiss him! Nibble those cheeks and chin for me!
Kari said…
Give him some loves and cuddles from me ... I could just eat him up!!
Anonymous said…
He is so dang cute! I love the nursery too.