Love At First Sight...

One of my favorites...taking my son HOME !!














(I'm totally crying in this picture. Tears of JOY !! )


Our little man, Noah is here. Arrived March 5th. My water broke around 5:30am and off we went. 10 hours of labor, one hour of pushing. LOVED my epidural :) 6lbs 7oz, 17 1/2 in. When I saw him for the first time, I was so overwhelmed with love for him. I don't think I've cried that hard in a long time. Josh is beside himself with pride. He is so perfect and I know I'm his mom and slightly biased, but he really IS the cutest thing I've ever seen :)

Here are a few pics so you can see the best thing that has ever happened to us. I'll write more details later but it's hard to find time to do much of anything else besides stare at my little love...

Thanks for all the love and support you've shown me over the last several months. Bed rest was NOT easy, but look at my reward. I'd do it all over again

Comments

Natalie said…
Awwwwwwe. Deb, he's so beautiful! You done good, you done good!!! I'm so happy for you. And Josh has every right to feel proud!
Anonymous said…
I'm SO glad you came to let me know... I couldn't be happier for you both! He is absolutely beautiful, such a miracle.

When we first "met" I told you about my sister and how she was going through infertility trials of her own...
this year she, too, became a mommy! :) She adopted a baby girl from Vietnam...
and then found herself pregnant 6 months later.

She is due in June, it's a girl.

So what a happy ending to our little ongoing saga! I look forward to watching him grow.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Kari said…
Truly a beautiful sight to behold!! What a gorgeous little family :) Glad the bed rest is finally over and you can snuggle that little one to your heart's content!
Kari said…
Deb,
My sister, Kristin wanted me to leave you a comment (since she couldn't leave an anonymous one) sending her congrats!! She is so happy for you and Josh. Of course she also added that Noah is a beautiful baby ;)
Kasey said…
I could tell those were tears of joy in that picture! So happy for you guys.

Noah's cheeks SLAY me!! Kiss them for me!
Ginny Wagner said…
What a beautiful family!!!! And don't worry, even though you're looking at him through biased eyes, he really is absolutely perfect. I have tears in my eyes, too!
Sara said…
DEB! You're back! Just randomly checked on you, thinking the time HAD to have come by now! LOVE your pictures and seeing you so happy with a warm bundle in your arms. Cherish every moment -- you deserve it! What a sweet little Noah. Congratulations to you and Josh!