20 Week Ultrasound...

... I spy a little pee pee

Comments

Kasey said…
Wow! You're having a boy! Congratulations! You have no idea how happy I am to hear the happy {non-eventful} news of your 20 week ultrasound. Yeah! :)
Kari said…
Oh, Deb!!! I haven't been around in ages and stumbled by tonight - what wonderful news!!!! That is thrilling news :) I hope all continues to go well for you and your little man!
Carolyn Hansen said…
So, so, so happy for you guys! You are halfway there and I couldn't be happier for you! Keep the good news coming!!! :)
Sara said…
Yay for Deb and Josh! Happy for you and hoping baby boy continues to be healthy and vibrant!
Ginny Wagner said…
Congrats on the little guy! I'm sure having to be on bedrest is boring now, but you will look back on it longingly in a few years ;).
Just a quick update for everyone... I AM on bed rest. That's why I haven't been around much. Josh rarely lets me upstairs where the computer is. I can do little things for about 5 minutes around the house (I've gotten abnormally quick at showering), but other then that, I'm laying down. Lots of reading, watching movies and working on craft projects. Things are good as of today. :) I am a little over 22 weeks right now. Hopefully he stays in there for awhile. I'm doing all I can !! I'll try to give updates every now and then. But for now, today, he is doing well and is kicking mommy like crazy. Although, every time Josh comes over to feel my belly, the baby stops. Funny how that works. Josh is convinced his own son doesn't like him :) I think he's just playing a joke on daddy :)I pray every day that the cerclage holds up and does it's job. I actaully don't worry about problems with the baby, it's my cervix I worry about. (

Lots of love to everyone. Hope you're all doing well.
Janene said…
Deb and Josh!

Zach and I are so happy for you! Leighton will have another boyfirend :)
Kari said…
Thanks for the update, Deb! Hang in there with the bed rest ... you won't be getting any rest once he gets here :)
Ginny Wagner said…
Valerie hid from Jimmy, too. Tell Josh not to worry, she LOVES her Daddy (she's a little spoiled by him I'm afraid). Keep the faith, we'll keep praying for all of you.
Kasey said…
I visited Deb and Josh today and she will be 30 weeks on Wed 1/7. Still on bed rest without a computer, but hanging in there! She said to tell everybody 'hi.'
Kari said…
Thanks for the update, Kasey!! Hang in there Deb (and little man) :)
Kasey said…
I talked to Deb last night, who is now 32 weeks. Woo hoo for another milestone!
Kari said…
Thanks again, K ... slowly but surely we will get this little guy here!!! I'm sure Deb can't WAIT to get out of her house!!
Laurie said…
Hi everyone!
I talked to Deb today. She's officially 34 weeks tomorrow and hanging in there. She had an appt. yesterday and everything is going really well. They think the baby is just under 5 lbs, and will remove her stitches @ 36 weeks. They'll keep her at the hospital from then on, so he'll likely come soon after. yea! Just another few weeks and their little guy will be here. (easy for me to say - I'm sure that 2 weeks seems so long when you've been on bed rest this long :) All our love and prayers!
Kari said…
Thanks, Laurie!!! Can't wait to get Deb back here showing off pics of the new little one she's waited so patiently for :)
Laurie said…
Hi all! Deb asked me to post for her and give you the update.
She gets her stitches removed tomorrow (Fri) and will be 36 weeks along. She is so excited, anxioius and nervous about it all, and just wants him to arrive healthy. The Dr's anticipate that he may need a few days of help (ie. develping lungs), but feel that all will go well. Little Noah will be here soon. All of our prayers!
Kari said…
Oh, that's so exciting!!! Will be praying that all goes well and that Noah and Deb get to meet soon (but not "too" soon)! Will she be in the hospital from the time she gets her stitches out until he is born?
Laurie said…
Hey Kari - They anticipate that she will deliver fairly soon after the stitches are removed, but if things are slow (not dialating at all), she and Josh will get a hotel room close by at some point and they'll monitor her regularly. Based on her past experiences and the fact that she's been having contractions, it sounds like she won't need the hotel room. I haven't heard anything today. Anxiously waiting for their good news. :)
Carolyn Hansen said…
I can't wait to hear the good news! Thanks for the update.
Kari said…
Will keep anxiously checking back :)
Laurie said…
Who'd have guessed....Dr's are scratching their heads, and Deb is at home waiting to dialate beyond a two. :)They removed the stitches and sent her on a walk for an hour and half or more. She stayed at a two for several hours. The Dr. couldn't believe it. The good news is that the baby has had more time to develop, so he sent her home. Her Mom and Dad are here, and she's no longer on bedrest. They've officially made it to 37 weeks and are getting the baby's room all ready. Deb is more than ready now, so pray for a storm! She says Hello to everyone, and will post as soon as he's here. Her next appt. is Thurs.
Kari said…
Seriously ... who would have thought? Although every "extra" day is huge in the development. Besides - it gives Deb some "unrestricted" time to get things ready :) Please tell her I am thinking of her and praying for their little family ... can't wait for the big news!!
Natalie said…
I've been thinking of you Deb! I'm so thrilled that your little guy will be here soon. Hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly. And how cool that you aren't on bedrest anymore?!? Yay!
Kari said…
Nothing yet?! When does Deb head back to the doc, Laurie?
Ginny Wagner said…
I guess Noah's a little shy! Can't wait to see his picture posted all over the blog :)
Kari said…
Still no news? How's Deb hanging in there?
Unknown said…
Congratulations Deb! I am so thrilled for you and your cute family. I can't wait to see Noah. So happy he made it here and you are both safe. You're a mommy now to Noah. It's the best feeling in the world.
Laurie said…
Great News! Deb delivered little Noah two days ago. He is just perfect; 6 lbs 8 oz. 18 inches long (hope I have that right) All went well and they should be home sometime today. Congratulations Josh and Deb! We couldn't be happier for you. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Laurie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said…
Congratulations Deb and Josh! We are so happy for you. And thanks for posting the good news, Laurie! Can't wait to see some cute pix.
Kari said…
He is absolutely adorable!!! So happy to hear he finally decided to make his appearance after such a long wait! Can't wait for regular updates and lots of gushing photos!!!