Makes Me Happy...

I know this is going to make me sound like a grandma...or look like Laura Ingalls, but I really love my shower cap !!


(The name of this cap is Ashley)



It is so great on days when I have to run errands and don't feel like getting ready "completely". I take showers every day of course, but come on girls, you know there are days when you don't want to wash your hair and just want to throw the ball cap on. And on those days, I just put my shower cap on, take my shower and get out and get ready with DRY hair. It's great !!

The smallest things in life make me happy and this is one of them. My silly little plastic shower cap...

What " little " thing makes you happy ?

Comments

Kasey said…
My iPod makes me happy. Not really little in price, but little in size! Music is a wonderful thing...