For Today...

Outside my Window: I'm watching the clouds start to roll in. You can see the coolness in the air.

I am thinking... How scary the condition of our country is.

I am thankful for...A smart and frugal husband who keeps us on track financially.

From the kitchen...Mashed potatoes and boneless pork chops... YUM !

I am wearing...maternity jeans, cute red top with white T shirt underneath.

I am reading...Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping...Everything continues to go well with this pregnancy.

I am hearing...The Theme song from Little House on the Prairie from the other room. I told you I watch that show all the time. :)

I am creating... Several ideas for my Uncle Nick's Christmas card order.Trying to narrow it down. I have to make 75 for him this year.

Around the house...Trying to do as much cleaning while I have some energy and can still get up and do stuff. I see bed rest in my near future.

One of my favorite things...Hearing Josh laugh. He laughed so hard last night at something on TV. I'm still thinking about how happy that makes me feel to hear him laugh.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Working on an art project I have going for Josh (surprise), going to Costco, putting together a Halloween package for Bren and Ryan, making what I have been craving for weeks. An old Kramer German classic; potatoes, cabbage and sausage (Keilbasa)... might sound gross but when you grow up on something and you have fond memories of eating around the table with your family, it is the best comfort food ever :)

Comments

Kasey said…
I think your german potatoes, cabbage and kielbasa sounds awesome. My kind of meal. I miss your cooking, Deb!

Sounds like you had a pretty good day. Me, too.