Summer Fun...

It seems like it has been a busy summer here in the Jurgensen house. I guess more so for me since I've taken a few trips without Josh. We did however just get back from Washington after attending one of our good friends wedding over the 4th of July weekend. Mat and Amy Bergman are now blissfully married !! We are so happy for them. It was a quick trip to the Seattle area (they got married in Hood Canal at a cool resort), but as short as it was, it was great to be there to support the happy couple and see old friends.Our friends Julie and Kelly have baby Finn...who looks just like his mama. And Janene and Zach are expecting their first baby...And us well... we shall see :)

We both have been so busy at work. With me working for the Forest Service for the summer, we are able to carpool in the morning which is nice. I get off an hour before Josh, so I have been going to the aquatic center and swimming. It feels so great. I haven't worked up to the whole hour yet, but I have done 45 minutes. I'm hoping to get toned at least, if not lose some of the extra weight I've gained in the last two years. Two kids in one year... not so good for the belly area (but totally worth it). When we get home from work, I go inside and do "house stuff and dinner" and Josh heads straight outside and works non stop until dark on the yard landscaping and garden. We also planted our two trees for Gracie and Oliver (pictures to come soon when he's done with all the landscaping around that area) and two gorgeous and yummy (I'm anticipating already) blackberry and raspberry plants. The berries look so delicious. I can't wait to eat them.

I've started making candles again (pictures to come) and the house is smelling of Frosted Fig, Island Pineapple, Cool Citrus Basil and Sweet Grass... YUM !! I love making candles !!

Here are some pictures of the weekend wedding. I've really been a slacker about my blogging lately. But when you're computer is upstairs where there is NO air conditioning...kind of makes for a hot and sweaty hour or so spent typing away. But I shall try... :)


Alderbrook Resort



Every photo I took of them inside came out blurry, so this is a picture of them from my wedding. Just so you can actually see them.





Cutting the cake (her dress was gorgeous)


The groom and all his men


Me and my guy


Zach and Janene and baby in the belly


Baby Finn and mama Julie


Zach and Janene's adorable great danes, Tugg and Dora


This armoire was in our hotel room... LOVE IT !!


Josh, Deb, Zach and Janene

Comments