Jodi Picoult

When I was home in Ohio this summer, my mom kept talking about this book I just had to read called "My Sisters Keeper", by Jodi Picoult. She had about 5 of her books lying around, so I grabbed them all, planning to read them when I got home. I've read two so far and I'm on my third. She is AMAZING !! If you don't know who she is, and you love to read, you've got to check her out. The endings are nothing like you except them to be. She has about 15 books so far, and I want to own all of them. I love collecting books and having them on my bookshelves.. I love the journey and escape the adventrures take me on page after page... check her out, You'll love her !! http://www.jodipicoult.com/

Comments

BethAnne said…
I am a huge reader (well, I like to read alot - I am not actually huge) I will have to check out her site!
You are the second blogger who has mentioned her today. I've never heard of her, but need to check her out.
Natalie said…
Kasey's sis, Natalie here. I just read my 1st book by here last week....Change of Heart. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Carolyn Hansen said…
I read My Sister's Keeper for book group 2 weeks before Kate was diagnosed. It was a wonderful book but I don't think I'd want to read it again now. I would however, read any of her other books. She's a great writer.
Anonymous said…
I need to get one of her books to read when I'm not busy feeding the new little one. I'm sure I'll need something to do for 8 weeks while I'll be at home.