Seaside Florida: Part Two...Our Cottage

One of my dreams is to have a cottage style home some day. I've already got my idea book going (another post for another day). I know I'll have to compromise a little because my husband will not be able to stand all the shabby chic "stuff" but a girl can dream can't she ? Driving into Seaside was like being in heaven to me. The homes there were so amazingly beautiful and so perfect for the beach. The little cottage we stayed in was adorable and cozy and we loved being there for 4 days. If I had a dollar for every time I said "Ohhhh, I LOVE that", I'd be rich. Like I said, I took more pictures of the architecture in town then I did of my friends. Here are some very pretty pictures of our cottage. (I forgot to take a picture of the front room, but it was cute of course done in whites and sage greens)

























Comments

Lisa said…
Whew, I was starting to worry about you... I decided to email you and then thought, I'll check her blog one more time. :) How cute is this cottage?! Holy cow, I love it! What a fun place to stay. You and your friends are so cute!! I don't care if your hair is frizzy, you look great and happy and that is all that matters!