Seaside Florida: Part Five...The Beach

I doubt I could put into words how much this trip meant to me. Shortly after we lost Oliver, Josh and I took a trip to the Oregon coast. We needed that husband and wife time together. It helped so much. And then, my girls came-a-callin', and again, it was just what I needed. It doesn't get much better then being with old friends you love, relaxing in such a majestic place such as this and building memories to last a lifetime. Even if you didn't go on this trip, all you have to do is look at the pictures and know it was wonderful. The pictures say it all. I couldn't have had a better time and I couldn't love Kari, Kasey and Carolyn more then I do. Lets not wait 15 years for the next girls weekend ladies...











































Comments

Kasey said…
Ditto!
Ditto!
Ditto!
Kari said…
Your posts sum up the trip perfectly!! I still haven't found time to blog about it for myself but have had such fun reading your posts and remembering the absolutely fabulous time we had! Now if I could just stop peeling .... LOVE YOU!