More Random Fun Questions...

Saw this on another blog... looked fun...I won't tag anyone, but feel free to answer for yourself :)

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments...what is it?

1. Produce: Asparagus
2. Bakery: French Baggett (forget about cutting it, just rip it and smother with cheese)
3. Meat: Lamb (I’m really in the mood for some good Lamb Kabobs w/garlic & rosemary)
4. Frozen: Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Organic Ice Cream
5. Dairy: Brie Cheese


If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1 I love you sweets !
2. I love you too !
3. Could you chew ANY louder? (Deb says to Josh. I don’t care how quiet he’s chewing, it’s still too loud for me)
4. I’ll be out working in the yard (Josh)
5. I’ll be in working on crafts (Deb)

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

Depends on where I’m going:

Some place warm:
1. Flip flops
2. Bermuda shorts
3. Lip gloss

Some place cold:
1. Beanie hat
2. Scarf
3. Lip gloss


So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. Kiss my husband
2. Cook
3. Have a few minutes of quiet time to myself to daydream

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. The Chimpanzees
2. The elephants
3. The Polar Bears

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. The Martha Stewart Show
2. Ellen DeGeneres
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. American Idol (I guess. I can’t think of anything else)

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

1. Chocolate Fudge Brownie
2. Coffee with caramel
3. Pumpkin with graham cracker chunks

We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

1. Crafts
2. Making Candles
3. Organizing my “stuff”
4. Reading a book
5. Cooking



So, someone stole your purse...in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. What's in there?

1. Address Book
2. Leather Wallet
3. Organic Lotion
4. Lip gloss
5. My leather writing book

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

1. A writer (novels)
2. A personal chef
3. Own my craft store
4. Photographer

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

1. Deb, have fun in school but study a LOT more and be a little LESS boy crazy. Be true to who you are and continue to be a good example to those around you. DON’T be a hypocrite. Don’t make your parents worry. Don’t worry so much about what others think of you. Don’t put their feelings above yours, to a point where you are hurting inside and feel insecure. Don’t be so shy. Stand up for yourself and realize what a good person you are and how funny you are and that people do like being around you. Spend more time with your little brother and sister and be loving towards them. Gain of love for things that are simple and sentimental. Save the cards you get from family members and the special letters your grandparents write you. Keep photos of your parents when they were dating. These are the things that will be irreplaceable to you when you’re older.

2. You may not understand it now, but look forward to all the experiences, good and bad, that you are going to have that make you the person you will become. You will make mistakes. A lot of them. But they will make you YOU ! And you will learn from them. You can’t take things you’ve done back, but you can never make the same mistake twice. You will lead a good life and you will be very happy.

3. I’ll warn you now; it may take you awhile and a lot of dating to find the “one”. You will date and fall in love a couple times. Your heart will be broken. You will survive!! You’ll date good guys, and you’ll date guys who aren’t so good for you. But you will find the one and he will be worth the wait. You will never worry about his love for you. It is overwhelming. You will have your issues with each other, and you will have different personalities, but that is a good thing. You will compliment each other. You will trust each other and love each other and work through things, making you love each other even more.

4. Life will not always be easy. You will need to be open to things that, society may not be open to. Be excepting of people for who they are. Love people unconditionally. Don’t be judgmental. You are going to experience loss like you never imagined. You will think it will kill you and you’ll want to die, but you’ll discover a level of strength you never knew was inside of you. And you will never lose hope for what you want most in this life. Your family. Always remain true to the teachings you know and hold in your heart. And trust your Father in Heaven to help you and guide you. You are a good person. Don’t ever doubt that.

Comments

Lisa said…
I love these questions... I added them to my blog so I could answer them too. Cute answers. :)

I wanted to tell you, last night when Bren went to bed we were talking about how fun his birthday was and how everyone called to tell him Happy Birthday and he said "Everyone loves me, huh Mama?" Too cute! I was like "YES!" Treg and I put the kids to bed and Treg said "Brennon is really cute, huh Lisa?" He likes to tease me cuz Bren says "huh Mama" about a thousand times a day. :) Yep, Bren was feelin the love for his birthday!
Anonymous said…
Deb - Love ya tons. I got teary when I read the 4 things you would go back and tell yourself. I can relate to all of those especially number 3. We're two very lucky women.