Dream A Little Dream...












































I'm writing again !! Oh you have no idea how much joy this brings me. It has been on my mind quite a bit lately, and so I finally decided to stop fighting the urge. I pulled out my worn and torn blue folder that contains the beginnings of a book I started well over 17 years ago. 17 years !! It also has pages and pages of notes and research for another book idea. Whether I will ever finish it (them), or even let anyone read it if I do indeed complete it is another thing... but just to be working on it again and thinking of new ideas is gratifying. Trust me, I am no author. I will never have anything published, but it does make me so happy to use my imagination. The weather has been chilly the last couple of days. Gray skies outside and candles and twinkle lights inside. I have been at the computer most of the morning editing what I have so far, listening to the rain pore down outside, puddles and puddles running down the street. The grass so saturated, new and beautiful flowers are blooming. 

Speaking of blooming, could my heart grow anymore for my children ? I'm amazed every year how it expands and becomes deeper and deeper. Filling with new memories, and precious, treasured moments with my boys. Today is mothers day. My favorite day of the year. I am a mother because of them. All I've ever wanted was to raise these little human beings and I am living my dream. My heart aches that Gracie and Oliver aren't here with us. They are truly a part of our family. And I know I will be with them again some day. But who I do have, is my darling Noah and Liam. They challenge me, the make me so happy and proud, they frustrate me, they make me laugh, they make me cry ( good and bad ), and they love me unconditionally. And I am not an easy person to love sometimes. I was placed on this earth to be their mother. I am so proud of who they are at this stage and age in their lives. I want time to move slower. But I look forward to seeing who they grow up to be. I know Josh and I will continue to be well pleased parents. 

My husband and children made this mothers day so perfect. Coffee and special doughnut out on the back porch for breakfast... dinner out on the back porch with twinkle lights and candles and amazing food cooked just for me. Presents, hugs and sweet cards. I am so happy right where I am and I am so in love with these boys of mine. Life is so good. 

Comments

Unknown said…
My heart is so happy to see a blue folder of research. I’m grateful you have let go of resistance. ❤️