Spring Flinging
























































Oh Spring.. I love you ! Not as much as I love Fall, but still... I do love you. You make me want to get out and do stuff. I have dreams of helping Josh in the yard. Working in the garden, having dinner out on the back patio under the twinkle lights, playing with the boys in the backyard, picking the lilacs to put on the kitchen table so the house smells like heaven, maintaining the weeds so things don't get out of control, keeping the patio swept and grass/leaf free... and then all of a sudden, without any warning at all, spring turns into summer and it's hot ! Too hot for this menopause, hot flash havin', irritable witch !! And then all those dreams become nightmares. It takes everything in me just to go out and water the garden during the day.  I'm rushing and sweating and swearing my way through the greenhouse. The hose we have is total shit too. Josh is always trying to "repair" it. And just when he says it's fixed... it starts leaking again. He says he's sick of buying a new hose every summer. Well I'm sick of having a hose that doesn't do it's job ! Hmmmm... I don't know what is going on with our hoses. Every summer we have an issue with leaking or spraying or pressure. I don't get it but it makes me want to lose my mind.  I just need a big fire hose so I can turn it on and  spray the crap out of everything in one big gush !!  Yeah, that's what I need !

Life is happening. Swimming lessons, golf lessons, warmer weather, birds chirping, projects in the works, tea parties (forgot to take pics of my girlies who came ), bubble bath, reading so long there is permanent prunage, ISATS testing, dance party having, kid growing pains, song listening, temper tantrums, kid loving and husband gushing. Not every day is perfect, but there are perfect moments in every day.

What I want to know is: What is the new Royal baby going to be named ? I can't wait !! I'm obsessed with the Royal Family.  And coming soon... sexy Harry gets hitched !!

Anyway... life is messy and wonderful. And my life is beautiful and I'm so grateful for the one I am living with my three darling men. I'm still learning how to be the best version of myself.  Even at 45 years old.  Not just for my family. But for me as well. If I'm happy and content, then I will pass that energy off to others. Thank God for everything that I have in this life.

Tootles... Love you. Mean it !

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you! Your pictures and message sang to my soul this morning. Love...another hot mess.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said…
I enjoyed reading your post and looking at all your pictures. Love you.