Twinkle Lights









































Clark Griswold was at it again. Out there in the cold putting up lights on the house. He even wrapped garland around the posts on the walkway. How adorable is he ?  As usual, we went out and picked the perfect tree and cut it down to decorate. This years tree is my absolute favorite of all we've ever gotten. Noah tells me I say this every  year, but this year I mean it ! It was fuller than past trees. There wasn't as much space in-between the branches. We had so much fun decorating it this year. The boys were so excited as I handed out their special ornaments to add to the tree. Of course, my heart melts when the see all of the school-made ornaments. Those are so precious. We all look forward to sitting downstairs with all the lights out at night, the room lit only by the sweet little twinkle lights on the tree, as we snuggle on the couch and watch a movie, or as of late, The Great American Baking Show. We have our favorites that we root for. Why is it though, that The Great BRITISH Baking Show is better ? I'm guessing it's the accents. But we all agree... the British version is better. 

More to come later. Until then... Bundle up ! Baby it's cold outside. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Merry Christmas Eve!! Thank you for these amazing pictures!!