Valentines Day...

We had a great Valentines Day at the Jurgensen house. This house is always full of love but today it was oozing !! Noah and I had so much making our breakfast Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake and Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies, which by the way are the best cookies I've ever made. SO chewy and chocolatey. Perfect way to end the surprise Chinese food Josh brought home for dinner. Noah and Josh both loved their bags of Valentines treats, and mommy really loved hers. Josh knows me too well. He knows I don't need a bunch of candy, because lets face it, I will just dive into the bag I got for HIM. So... he gets me what I really want. Diet Coke and Sun Chips. Better than any piece of jewelry any day. (well, maybe not, but a close second :) ). Spread the love people !!






Comments

Erin Felsheim said…
Those cookies look yummy.
Terry and Alice said…
That coffee cake looks amazing . . .