Curl-less !!

I've been wanting to get Noah's hair cut for awhile now, but just didn't have the heart to do it. While he always looked like Einstein or Nick Nolte (in his mug shut)... I was really attached to his curls. Those were his baby hairs. So, I kept putting it off. Josh did NOT want to get it cut, but after running errands today, I said to him " honey, it's time. We need to let go of the hair". To which, he said NO, and opted to not go to the barber w/ us. I was fine at first, but then the lady started cutting it all off so fast. As I watched his baby hairs fall to the ground I got a little emotional. I know, it's just hair, it will grow back. But not those hairs. They were the baby ones :) I'm such a sap. She did cut a chunk of hair for me to put in his baby book, so that helps. He did great except for when the clippers came out. The sound scared him and he shed some tears. All in all, it went well. When we got home Josh about started crying. He loved his little hippy boy. He immediately said " We're letting it grow out again" . I said Okay, but I can already tell you how that's going to go :) I can't believe my boy is such a little man. Oh how I love him !!


Comments

Erin Felsheim said…
It's amazing how he can go from baby to big boy with one hair cut. So cute.
Laurie said…
Oh - I love it. He is sooooo adorable! Handsome lil' guy!
Jen S. said…
Sorry it was hard for you... but he looks so handsome!