Music Monday

I love new music and finding great talent...

Paloma Faith-You never give me your money She's got the sound of Amy Winehouse, but in a "non-cracked out way".I love Amy Winehouse's voice... just NOT her lifestyle. This girl has a great sound too.



Phosphorescent - It's Not Supposed To Be That Way -I can totally hear his CD in the player while Josh and I are in the kitchen cooking a great meal... stopping in the middle of the floor to do a spin and dip as we sing along. What a great voice. So mellow... I love it when they are jammin' and it's just the instrumentals. Good stuff :) Plus he's kind of got that sexy Ryan Gosling vibe going on.



Melody Gardot-BecauseCould I love this woman's voice anymore? I don't think so. This is a beautiful remake of the Beatles song.

Comments

Erin Felsheim said…
She does have a beautiful voice.